With modern instrumental methods of analysis, we support our research partners from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology in the development, evaluation and QC of their products.
We are looking for biomarkers for identify degradation products, measured release kinetics...
- proteins and conjugates
- peptides, lipids, oligosaccharides, RNA, DNA, metabolites ..
Analytical services are individually tailored to the needs of our customers. Our services help customers to solve complex questions in their research and development faster and better on the basis of concrete analytical results. If required, analytical methods can also be developed for routine use in a regulated area (accreditation, GMP). In such projects, persons from the accredited department or from the NMI Technologietransfer GmbH (GMP Laboratory) are involved in the development of methods at an early stage so that the methods can later be used for quality controls, stability analyses or release analyses of products for clinical applications.
Depending on the task, modern bioanalytical methods are used to achieve optimum results in terms of efficiency, costs and throughput. The method panel comprises chromatographic and electrophoretic separation methods, which are coupled with various detection methods.
Method panel for biomolecules:
- Amino acids: identification of unusual amino acids / ageing and stress markers
- Peptide analytics QC, aging, peptides as biomarkers
- Recombinant proteins: QC, ageing, glycosylation Link to pdf with method description
- Lipid analytics : lipid composition, lipid metabolites
- Oligonucleotides: siRNA QC, release, degradation behavior
- Metabolites: Phytopharmaceuticals, Identification, Quantification
Method Panel for Synthetic Agents:
- Quantification of Pharmaceuticals: Drug Eluting Stents - Release Kinetics
- Identification & Quantification of chemical additives and impurities
Method Panel for Polymers
- MALDI TOF Analysis of polymers and degradation products
- GPC analysis of polymers, intrinsic viscosity, hydrodynamic radius, molecular weight
- Viscosity of polymer solutions, hydrogels
- ESI-UHRTOF Mass Spectrometer (MAXIS, Bruker)
- ESI Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer - (API3000, AB Sciex / Quattro Micro, Waters)
- MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometer (Ultraflex III, Bruker)
- UPLC (RSLC Ultimate 3000, Dionex)
- nanoHPLC (Easy nanoLC, Proxeon )
- HP 1100 + Fluorescence / ELSD / UV detectors
- Biochromatography system (Äkta Explorer, GE Healthcare)
- HPSEC with tetra detection (UV / LALS / RALS, RI / viscometer) (GPCmax+TDA350, Malvern)
- 1D / 2D -SDS-PAGE, Western Blot
Clinics/universities: Tübingen, Freiburg, Kiel, Berlin, Reutlingen, Albstadt-Sigmaringen