We invite you to submit abstracts through the Microsoft Research platform. The deadline is March 24 (extended to March 31) and abstracts may be submitted until the end of day anywhere on Earth. Abstracts should be prepared following our template.
Abstract submission, review, and communication will be handled by the Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT). For support, please first read the CMT documentation. An e-book of conference abstracts will be made available to all attendees.
As in previous years, we expect to have interesting oral presentations from young scientists. These will be selected from the submitted abstracts, based on the scientific committee’s evaluations.
You are invited to prepare abstracts on the following topics:
- Stem cell-derived applications (neurons, cardio, muscle)
- Assay development (multiwell applications, validation strategies)
- Neural networks
- Disease models
- Microphysiological systems (organ-on-chip systems, microfluidics)
- Electro- and photostimulation
- Correlative methods (optical and electrophysiological stimulation and/or recording)
- Human cells and tissues
- In vivo applications (clinical applications, electrophysiological monitoring e.g. of nervous, cardiac or pancreatic signals)
- New technology: materials, designs and fabrication methods